Aku vs wmas 10

2 days later. And he never reply since that day. Walaupun aku yg biarkan conversation tu terhenti di situ. No words from him anymore.



Now i know.. he text me again really and really its all about MINTAK MAAF. nothing elese. And i expect too much. Bukan aku berharap..aku cuma sangka je..i thought dia ni tgh bosan takde teman ke or baru break dgn awek keliling pinggang dia ke. Who know.. or even good thing, nak bg kad kawin utk aku ke. But he's NOT.



The only reason he text me back..is just for a forgiving from me. Well..i think it's a good thing. Yep, now aku dah sejujur seikhlas hati maafkan dia. To watch him moving on with his life as a soldier now..and maybe a married man soon with 6 or 8 children. Hahaa :')



I cant deny the feeling i got for him is too real..and it's still there..forever deep in my heart. I will keep my promise. That he is my last love💕 But to create the journey again and loving again with you..no.. the heart cant take the pain anymore. I'd rather keep this love forever..alone. The memory shall last forever as my only one adam. Because you're different adam that i know before. And the sarah that loving you with al her heart is dead now inside me. So it's a memory now.



So we shall let go now..thank you for approaching me to say your sorry. At least you're being a responsible man now. You know how wrong you are to me before. It really mean a lot.



Thank you my last man,
WMAS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku vs U

aku vs stranger K

Aku VS SA last