aku masih mimpi.

It's been exactly 5 month now. But everything still clearly in my mind. Every single thing.. i still remembered the feeling the weather the voice the moments..and every fucking detailed things. And yes it is a burden!!! I feel like a prisoner. Stuck with his beautiful memories forever. Oh no...actually her beautiful fake memories. No i dont miss him or everything. It just my heart keep saying to myself that it is just a dream so why must u hate the memories. Yeahh..i guess dream is supposed not to be a matter or something that u should bothered. In the end it will just faded away. I hope so..
Please go away..dream. stop it.
.

By the way im better handling with my life now. Whenever i feel so lonely i will quickly find my family or my friends. They sure know how to make me feel worthy. Such feelings that i never feel whem im with guys.

So tell me why should i accept any guy after this. No way man. I got everything more than what i want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku vs U

aku vs stranger K

Aku VS SA last