Aku bahagia

3 month has passed. tempoh yg sama dgn tempoh perkenalan. means i have live the same period but without him. and I'm Okay!! pheww..you're definitely a strong woman MAN now, sarah ;)

yup it is the hardest but weirdly everything just passed smoothly..never felt this strong. i guess i have found the turning point of my life. i shall thank u then. THANK YOU ENCIK PLAYBOY WMAS congrats on your becoming wedding and semoga berubah jadi org yg bermanfaat untuk sekeliling. you're more than what you're thinking. you can still be a good son and a good slave to Allah, you just need someone to guide you there. good luck.

semestinya sakit, but my tears isnt worth to cry because of you. so i choose back off and be strong. dgn ini baru aku sedar, bila jadi diri sendiri..itu la yg terbaik. im done pretending im a                weak girl...deep inside imma strong boy!!

people who concern about me will ask me..did you hate him? well..of course i hate him..but for a reason..im grateful to get to know him..he is the one who teach me how to move on...from the old old people..that time i was a broken pieces who doesnt seem to live well. alhamdulillah, he teach me to wake up and see the good inside me after being left. so in his bad side, there is also little kindness at least for me to proud of. hey, thanks.

the one that hope not to see u again but in the same time, want to give revenge,
Sarah, your one of stupid ex.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aku vs U

aku vs stranger K

Aku VS SA last